How to dress yourself skinny for women over 40 - how to dress 10 pounds slimmer Tracy Gold tells you how to dress yourself skinny / how to dress 10 pounds slimmer for women over 40.* Online Image Makeover for personalised tips https://goo.gl/5jNVNP
Subscribe to my channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
Visit website http://tracygold.co.za
Follow me on Instagram https://goo.gl/QHy3Qt
Online Image Makeover https://goo.gl/5jNVNP
For tips on how to define your waist click here https://youtu.be/CmiX51meRXQ
For tips on how to buy the perfect pair of jeans click here https://youtu.be/53M92ZeZOJg
1hr Online Image Makeover session. See more info here https://goo.gl/5jNVNP
Don't forget to subscribe, like and comment on this video. You can enter multiple times by liking and commenting on as many of my videos as you like. I will be holding the competition till the end of August 2017.
About the video:
In this video I am going to tell you how to dress yourself skinny by learning how to loose 10 pounds just by getting dressed….in the right clothing.
What body shape are you? An apple, a pear, hourglass, coloumn, block, triangle? Well most women struggle to figure out which shape they are because few of us fit into one shape. I fact we are usually a combination of at least two, maybe even more.
I like to keep things simple, so instead of trying to help you figure out which shape you are, I’m going to give you tips that will help you no matter your shape.
Now let me first say that there are no absolute rules, these are just guidelines that I have found have worked for the many women I have consulted with. In this video I’m going to show you some examples of makeovers I’ve done to illustrate the points. Some of them from a few years back and are a bit dated, by they still illustrate the points well.
1. Look for the natural balance that exists: We all have parts that are balanced and ones that aren’t. In many cases, women’s shoulder /bust is in balance to her hips. But you often don’t notice that….which brings me to my next tip….
2. Define your waist to emphasize the balance: This works like a charm. Now many times, women are afraid of this because they think it’s going to make their tummies show. Quite the opposite. Emphasizing the narrowest part of your waist tends to draw attention away for your tummy and it makes your legs appear longer, which makes you look taller and slimmer.
If you feel like you are very straight up and down or don’t have a waist, you can fake it.
If you feel that your bust, tummy and hips are all one, you can still define your waist by
1. ensuring you wear the right bra that gives you more of a waist
2. make use of styles that disguise your tummy like this one
You can see in this makeover, in the before pic, her whole midsection looks like one. In the after pic, now you can see her waist and her bust and hips look in perfect proportion.
3. Balance your widest point with a flared hem. When your hem is the widest point, it automatically makes everything above it look narrower in comparison. This works well with pants too. If want some balance for your hips, bum and thighs than consider trying a slim leg, bootleg or wide-leg pant rather than a skinny.
4. Don’t be afraid of wearing pattern. Now many women are because they think it will make them look bigger. If you are wearing a baggy item of clothing in a pattern or one that is too big…yes it will make you look bigger. Pattern actually works to disguise the parts you don’t like, so you can and must wear it in a fitted garment.
You can see in this example, we replaced the baggy clothing with more fitted clothing and these bold printed pants. Now because they fit her well, the don’t make her look bigger than she is.
Follow Tracy's Blog: http://tracygold.co.za/blog