When is it time for a makeover?
Are you stuck in a style rut? Has your body changed and you are not sure what to wear anymore? It may be time for a makeover.
To help you determine if it's time...here are a few questions to help to decide if it’s time for a change. If you answer yes to more than three of them, then it’s time.
• Do you stand in front of your wardrobe and wonder “whose closet is this anyway?”
• Do you have a wardrobe full of clothing and nothing to wear?
• Do you change three times in the morning and still don’t feel quite right?
• Are you spending a lot of money on clothing, but still not creating the desired effect?
• Is everything in your wardrobe black?
• Do you have over 30 pairs of shoes, but don’t have a chance to wear them all?
• Do you own “skinny”, “fat” and “in-between” wardrobes?
• Do you often find yourself thinking; “If only I had her body, I could wear what I want?”
• Have you had the same hairstyle for more than two years?
• Are you still wearing the same makeup in the same way for the last five years?
• Have you gone through a life or body change and now feel that nothing looks right anymore?
I recently gave Abigail a wardrobe makeover. See what she has to say about her experience.