How to wear the shirt-dress Subscribe to channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
Visit website http://tracygold.co.za
Do you love the idea of the shirt -dress, but it never seems to fit right? In this video I will show you what to look out for in the fit and 3 different ways of wearing it.
1. Getting the fit right: You need a shirt-dress that isn’t just straight up and down. The ideal is a shape that nips in the waist and flairs at the hem to give you balance.
2. Belt it: If you found a dress that fits your top and hips, but it doesn’t have waist definition, then simply belt it.
3. Wear over leggings or skinny or slim leg jeans: Either button it as a shirt or wear it open so it works as a light weight coat.
Here are three ways to wear the shirt-dress:
1. Wear it as a dress. If you don’t like your legs, you can wear leggings underneath your dress.
2. Wear it half buttoned, over a pair of skinny or slim leg jeans. Avoid wearing it over a pair of wide leg pants as it will add bulk to your look.
3. Wear it open over a top and pair of jeans or pants.
To see where to shop in Cape Town part 4 click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBBBi_UYHO0
Follow Tracy's Blog: http://tracygold.co.za/blog