Packing light for a summer holiday Subscribe to channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
Visit website http://tracygold.co.za
With the holidays drawing near, you may be planning to go away on a summer holiday. Fabulous, but now what are you going to pack and ensure that you have all you need without having a huge, bulging suitcase.
Here are some great tips to packing light AND having plenty to wear.
Packing light is all about knowing WHAT to pack instead of HOW to pack.
1. What are you going to be doing on your holiday? Are you planning on lazing on the beach with a book or are you an action girl who prefers to go for hikes and watersport or are you going to a tourist destination where you will be walking a lot and checking out the sites?
2. Check the weather, but prepare for variances. Use the weather report as a guide, but make sure you have something for a little extra warmth if needed.
3. What do you really love to wear? You want to be comfortable and feel fabulous on your holiday.
4. Select a few mix and match pieces to give you more wear.
Make a list of the items you think you will need. Here is an example:
• summer dress or two
• swim suit
• swim suit cover-up that can double up as a dress or a top
• pair of shorts
• light weight jacket – choose something that will go with everything
• pair of comfy jeans – you can wear to travel in
• a few tops to go with my shorts and jeans
• glitzy top you can wear in the evening with pants or jeans
• 2 pairs of shoes that will go with everything
To see some general tips on packing light click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUhW-94rHLQ
Follow Tracy's Blog: http://tracygold.co.za/blog