How to pack light for a winter holiday Subscribe to channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
Visit website http://tracygold.co.za
Packing light for a winter holiday can be a challenge, but it’s still doable. In this video, I am going to show you how.
Winter holidays can be great fun, but you do want to be prepared so you don’t end up spending all your time indoors.
1. Wear your bulkiest layers on route, a leather jacket, jeans and long boots, but make sure you are comfortable to travel.
2. Buy a coat at your destination. That will save you from carrying it with you or taking up lots of room in your suitcase. Cold weather countries are prepared for their weather and chances are, you will be able to pick up a stylish coat at an affordable price.
3. Pack several thin layers. You will probably be moving between indoor heated environments to freezy temperatures outdoors. Make use of thin layers to keep you comfortable indoors and then add your thick winter coat for outdoors.
4. One good pair of boots that will go with everything. Boots take up a lot of room in a suitcase, so it’s best to choose one you can wear with everything you have packed.
5. Don’t forget the scarf, hat and gloves…brrr… you are going to need it. Once again, you can pick these up at your destination to save space.
To see how to pack light for a summer holiday click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzPbGd_Lho
Follow Tracy's Blog: http://tracygold.co.za/blog