5 Age Appropriate dressing myths busted for women over 40 - fashion for women over 40 Tracy Gold busts 5 age appropriate dressing myths for women over 40. * Online Image Makeover for personalised tips https://goo.gl/5jNVNP
For tips on how to wear colour click here https://goo.gl/g8myi6
For tips on how to slenderize your upper arms click here https://youtu.be/VUNtcypFQ8Q
For tips on how to find your personal style https://youtu.be/sKKOpgfKpdI
For tips on how to shop your personal style https://youtu.be/ripAjjSZ-UI
About the video:
Are there rules about what women over 40 should and should not wear? In this video I’m going to explore the myths that might be stopping you wearing what you feel fabulous in.
The world is changing and age is not as important or relevant as it used to be. In fact, more than ever before I am seeing women of all ages busting the myths and doing remarkable things. This is also the case with dressing.
Here are a few of the myths I’ve heard over the recent years:
1. You should wear black, because it’s slimming
2. Women over 40 shouldn’t wear dresses and skirts above the knee
3. Women over 40 shouldn’t show their upper arms
4. Women over 40 shouldn’t dress trendy
5. As you get older, you should cut your hair short and colour your grey
Follow Tracy's Blog: http://tracygold.co.za/blog