Image makeover for women over 40 - when is it time? When last have you looked and felt fabulous? In this video, Tracy Gold asks you some key questions to help you determine if it's time to have an image makeover, for women over 40.* For the free download for the checklist, subscribe to Tracy's newsletter http://tracygoldfashiontips.com
Subscribe to my channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
Visit website http://tracygoldfashiontips.com
Follow me on Instagram https://goo.gl/QHy3Qt
Online Image Makeover https://goo.gl/5jNVNP
About the video
It’s easy to get into a rut and wear the same things all the time, right. But sometimes something changes in our lives and we realise that the things that were working fine before and just not working any longer. Either way, it’s time for a change.
BUT… Does changing the way you look change how you feel? Well sometimes yes. I believe that the way we dress and present ourselves to the world says something about us. What does your look say about you? Is it a true reflection of who you are on the inside? If it isn’t, then maybe it’s time for a change.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself
• Do you stand in front of your closet and wonder “whose clothes are these anyway?”
• Can you stand in front a full-length mirror and name 3 things you like about your body (your hands, feet and face don’t count).
• Do you have a closet full of clothing and nothing to wear?
• Do you have a closet full of clothing, but you only wear a few things all the time and in the same way?
• Do you change three times in the morning and still don’t feel quite right?
• Are you spending a lot of money on clothing, but are still not creating the desired look?
• Is almost everything in your closet black?
• Do you own a lot of clothing that no long suits your lifestyle?
• Do you own a lot of clothing that you wish you could wear?
• Do you still own a lot of clothing you used to wear 20 years ago, but you no longer wear them, but you hold onto them just in case?
• Have you been wearing the same style of clothing for the last 10 years?
• Do you own “skinny”, “fat” and “in-between” wardrobes?
• Do you often find yourself thinking; “If only I had her body, I could wear what I want?”
• Do you often find yourself thinking; “If only I was younger, I could wear what I want?”
• Do you wish you looked better, but you think you don’t have the time or it’s too much trouble to make the effort?
• Have you had the same hairstyle for more than five years?
• Are you still wearing the same makeup in the same way for the last five years?
• Have you gone through a life or body change and now feel that nothing looks right anymore?
If the answer is yes to a few of these, then maybe it’s time for a change. And ladies… you deserve to look and feel fabulous!
If you would like a free download of this checklist you can visit my website, subscribe to my newsletter and you will receive an emailer where you can download the checklist.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!