Is it hard to look good over 40? - image makeover for women over 40 Tracy Gold tells you how you can look good over 40 with less time and effort as you may think.* Subscribe to Tracy's newsletter http://tracygoldfashiontips.com
For part one of this series 'Is it time for an image makeover', click here https://youtu.be/svcgvbR2dIE
Subscribe to my channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
Visit website http://tracygoldfashiontips.com
Follow me on Instagram https://goo.gl/QHy3Qt
Image Makeovers https://goo.gl/WqRXZj
About the video
Do you think that it takes a lot of time and effort to look good, especially for those of us over 40? But what if I told you that you can easily get dressed in 5min, do your makeup in 5min, do a quick hairstyle and look fabulous? In this video I’m going to tell you how.
This is part 2 of the image makeover series and last time, we discussed how to know when it’s time for an image makeover. If you missed that video, I’ll add the link in the description below.
I hear many women say that they simply don’t have the time or energy to put into themselves looking good. What many don’t realize, is that you don’t have to put in hours a day. In fact, a few small changes can make a big difference. Looking good is easier and less time consuming than you may think.
A little planning goes a long way to making it super quick and easy for you to look fabulous every day.
Preparation: This is the time consuming bit. But the good news is, that once it’s done, it’s done. You won’t need to keep doing this every day or every week. You may only need to revisit this once a season and even then, it’s just an update.
1. Decide on what look you want to create. This look needs to suit your body shape, your lifestyle and your life stage. Once you are clear on what you want to create, it is so much easier to create it.
2. De-clutter. Get rid of all the items in your closet that don’t work for the look you want to create. This is a really important step because you need to get rid of what isn’t working for you so you can make space for what does. I cluttered closet means more time to decide what you are going to wear.
3. Shop wisely. Make a list of the items you need and only buy them if they are what you are looking for. Make sure you have plenty of mix and match.
4. Revisit your makeup routine. Learn quick and easy ways to do your makeup and look natural. Ensure you have the right products and tools that will make this possible.
5. What hairstyle will work with your look. If you are a wash and go girl, make sure your hairstylist cuts it in a way that you won’t need to style it. Or make sure you have the right tools to make styling quick and easy.
Implementation: This is the fun bit. Now get on with your life. You are prepared with a wardrobe full of clothing you want to wear, you know how to do your makeup quickly and styling your hair isn’t a big deal. You can get ready quickly and look and feel fabulous.
Last week I put together a checklist of questions to ‘When is it time for an Image Makeover’. If you missed it and you would like that download, visit my website, subscribe to my newsletter and you will receive an emailer where you can download the checklist.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!