How to pack for a vacation for women over 40 - over 40 style Tracy Gold shares her top tips on how to pack light for a vacation and still have plenty to wear, for women over 40.* Image Makeover for personalised tips https://goo.gl/WqRXZj
Subscribe to my channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
Visit website http://tracygoldfashiontips.com
Follow me on Instagram https://goo.gl/QHy3Qt
Image Makeovers https://goo.gl/WqRXZj
About the video
If you are planning a little vacation away and you don’t want to have to lug around a big bulky suitcase or pay to check in luggage, but you still want to have plenty to wear, this video is for you.
1. Basic packing tips for a carry-on:
Get the biggest size you can get away with
Go for soft case, not a hard case
2. Decant and minimize your skin care and makeup routine:
Two in one products are great
3. Pack smart: Roll up your clothing to maximize space, stuff socks and leggings etc into shoes.
But I you can use all these tips, but it you are packing too many clothes, these tips aren’t going to help much.
• What are you going to be doing while on vacation
• Check the weather forecast
• What do you love to wear
• Lightweight wash and wear items
• Pack mix and match items
• Wear your bulkiest items on the plane – jacket, boots etc
Lay everything out on the bed to see what you have, what you need and what is missing.
Pair of jeans
going out top