Ethical shopping for women over 40 - cost effective ways to buy ethical, sustainable fashion Tracy Gold gives you 5 cost effective ways of shopping ethical and sustainable fashion, for women over 40*Subscribe to her channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
To watch the The True Cost click here https://truecostmovie.com/ or search 'The True Cost' on Netflix.
To download the Good on you app click here https://goodonyou.eco/
Free download 'How to look fashionable over 40'- click here https://goo.gl/Tztrx4
Tracy Gold Collection online shop https://goo.gl/Mr7LTn
For details on Image Makeovers in New York City click here https://goo.gl/j78oep
For details on Image Makeovers in your own city click here https://goo.gl/rok53y
Subscribe to my channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
Visit website http://tracygoldfashiontips.com
Follow me on Instagram https://goo.gl/QHy3Qt
Image Makeovers https://goo.gl/WqRXZj
Tracy's Amazon Store on kit https://kit.com/tracygoldfashiontips
Tracy Gold Collection online store https://goo.gl/Mr7LTn
About the video
In this video I am going to give you 5 easy and cost effective ways to make more ethical and sustainable fashion choices.
I recently interviewed Dawn Gallagher who is a big advocate for making conscious fashion and beauty choices. This really made me think and look into this issue further.
I watched the documentary 'The True Cost' on Netflix about the real cost of fast fashion. This was really eye opening to me, but also overwhelming.
As I have started looking for ways to make more ethical and sustainable fashion choices, I have found some easy and cost effective ways of doing so. Here are my tips:
1. Become more aware: Educate yourself on what fast fashion is costing the planet and the people who make the clothing. I think awareness is the first step and from there, you can make more informed decisions.
2. Decide what is most important to you: Is sustainability, ethically made, eco friendly, vegan, animal friendly more important to you? When looking for all these things in a product, it can get overwhelming. We hope in the future this will change, but for now, decide what is most important to you.
3. Shop your values: Shop the brands who have the same values as you. This can feel overwhelming to, but there is a free app called 'Good on you' that can help you with this process. It doesn't feature all the brands, but it does feature quite a few of the popular brands.
4. Wear the clothing you have and buy: One of the easiest ways to be more sustainable is to wear what you have and only buy what you will wear and wear a lot. Even if you don't shop sustainable and ethical brands, by wearing the clothing you do buy, you are reducing the amount you consume.
5. Thrifting: This is a super easy way to make sustainable, ethical and eco friendly fashion choices. You can save yourself a fortune by thrifting, buying from consignment stores and vintage stores. This ensures those items have a longer lifespan instead of just ending up in a landfill.
In this video you will get tips on fashion for women over 40, Tracy gold Fashion Tips, ethical and sustainable fashion, ethical and sustainable fashion on a budget, how to shop ethically on a budget, how to shop ethical, sustainable fashion, how to shop for clothes for women over 40, how to shop for clothes that are sustainable, conscious shopping for women over 40, ethical shopping for women over 40, sustainable shopping for women over 40, cost effective ways to buy ethical and sustainable fashion.